My humble quest to build La Petite Maison!

Friday, August 17, 2012

Bubble Plans

Alright! I am ready to rock and roll! Today was the first official day that I got serious about building my house.

I just made my plan of attack, and now I'm getting started. The first thing I did was to find my needs: find out who is going to be at my house(me, my mother, my father, and my friends) and what their needs are(for me, a place for reading, sun, and a kitchen; for my parents, a place to hangout and talk with me; for my friends, a place to hangout with a screen of some sort to watch movies with my friends. All of this will somehow make its way into my 6' by 16' tiny house; maybe each space will have a totally separate use along with those listed above.


Next I had to draw my bubble plan! To make my bubble plan I drew how I thought I might like my home to be laid out; I drew my kitchen as a bubble in the back of the house; obviously the kitchen will not be a bubble in the final product, but... I like the idea of it being in the back of the house. This is how it went for the ENTIRE HOUSE(which really wasn't that much of a house :P); I drew a plan for the bottom and the top, which I might add that while doing the top floor was a piece of cake, the bottom floor took time and effort; look at the comparison:

     The Bottom:


                                   The Top:

























And of course, you have to have a snack when you're hard at work... building a house:






Next step: Use case scenarios and space planning!

2 comments:

  1. Kudos! You're off to a great start, and I'm looking forward to seeing your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. نظرا لأن شركتنا هى أفضل شركة تنظيف فلل بالرياض , فنحن نمتلك كافه مقومات وأشكال النظافه المختلفة على مستوى متميز, فنحن نتبع كافه الخطوات التى تتبعها كبرى شركات التنظيف العالمية ,بالاضافة الى حرص شركتنا على توفير خدمات متميزة وتشمل أشكال النظافه الداخلية والخارجية وتنظيف المفروشات والانتريهات وكل ما يتعلق بالادوات المنزلية.
    بيتك - شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض - شركة تنظيف بيارات بالرياض - مغاسل الجبر - شركة تنظيف مجالس بالرياض - شركة تنظيف مكيفات بالرياض - شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالرياض - شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض - شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض

    ReplyDelete